Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello!

Hey everyone! I don't have a clue what to write, so I'm just going to tell you what book I'm reading right now and who it is by.
The Hidden Flame, by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke. It is set in Jerusalem right after Jesus ascended up into heaven, and tells the story of a young woman who is a believer. Two suitors want her hand in marriage, but she loves neither.

I'm not all the way done with The Hidden Flame, but I know the ending because, I admit, I read the last few pages. But even so, I don't know what happens between, so I can't wait to finish it.

3 comments:

Patty Wysong said...

LoL--I wonder where you got reading the end of the book before getting there from? =]
Love you!

Esther Wysong said...

I think that it came from you and Abby. Besides, the suspense was killing me! *wailing* Okay, so not really. I just wanted to know what happened. *Smiling* And I did finish it! It's really good too!!
Love you Mom!!

Rita said...

Janette Oke, is a favorite of mine, she's an awesome writer!